Based on the Procedure for scholarship awarding of December the 20th 2016, the Institute of physics in Zagreb announces the
P R O P O S A L
for two scholarships
for students of the university graduate program of physics – research program
The Institute of physics scholarships for the academic year 2018/2019 will be awarded to regular students of the university graduate program of physics – research program (4th and/or 5th year of the integrated undergraduate and graduate studies).
Criteria and requirements for scholarship awarding:
• success in study: the average mark of all the exams passed (at least 4.00) total number of ECTS
• additional achievements during study: awards, published papers, participation in competitions,
attending the conferences, participation in scientific projects, activities on promotion of the role of
science in society;
• candidates younger than 24 are preferred, except the ones with justified interruptions in study
Documents and information necessary for application:
• Certificate that the candidate is a regular students of the university graduate program of physics
– research program for the academic year 2018/2019;
• Certified document with all the exam marks until the application date, with the average mark
calculated to three decimals, and with the number of the ECTS points acquired;
• Certificate confirming that during the study no academic year has been repeated.
Multiple required information may be submitted in a one certificate.
The scholarships will be given during the academic year for which are awarded (Art. 2, al. 3 of the
The total amount of the scholarship for academic year is 12.000,00 kn.
The user of the scholarship is obliged to make his/her diploma work at the Institute of physics.
The applications for scholarships should be submitted until October the 15th, 2018 in .pdf format
on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The proposal is published on the web page of the Institute of physics, and is open for 45 days since the
day of its announcing.