Project administrator – (f/m, 1 person) on fixed term until the finalization of the project Cryogenic Centre at the Institute of Physics – KaCIF (30 months) financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Programme Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-2020 (KK.01.1.1.02).
• Completed undergraduate and graduate university program or integrated undergraduate an graduate university program (or specialized graduate professional study) or VSS in accordance with the regulations valid before coming into effect of the Law on scientific activities and high education,
• Active knowledge of English,
• Active knowledge of work on computer.
• Working experience on jobs dealing with the preparation and execution of projects financed by
the European structure and investment funds (ESIF),
• Experience in reporting on the execution of international projects in science and high education
financed by the European Union,
• Experience in preparation and execution of the public tenders.
1. Job description: administrative leading of the project Cryogenic Centre at the Institute of Physics –
KaCIF: reports making, running and archiving of the project documentation, activities connected
with promotion and visibility of project, communication with intermediaries (Ministry of science
and education and Central agency for financing and contracting of the EU projects), support to the
Project leader in acquiring of documentation and information during the project execution,
communication with participants and partners of the Project, support in acquiring goods, support
in project activities and services.
The applications should be submitted electronically, within 10 days of the publication of Proposal in
Narodne novine, on the e-mail address: email@example.com with the notice to the job you are applying for.